Risks And Complications Of Ovarian Cysts
Women suffering from ovarian cysts are or should be more concerned about the risks and complications of ovarian cysts, rather than the symptoms caused by the condition itself. These concerns are not ill founded as ovarian cysts can often cause many upheavals in the life of a woman because of the potential complications of this condition. In order to avoid these complications and seek appropriate treatment, full understanding of the risks and complications associated with ovarian cysts is crucial.
Understanding ovarian cysts:
Ovarian cysts are fluid filled sacks, which are formed within the ovary. Cysts, which are bigger than two centimeters, are formally diagnosed as ovarian cysts. Many ovarian cysts are functional in nature. That is, they are benign and rarely ever cause any harm. However in some cases, ovarian cysts may develop certain complications. Risks and complications of ovarian cysts Depending on
the type of cyst and the stage of treatment, there are several complications associated with ovarian cysts:
- Ruptured ovarian cyst: Ruptured ovarian cysts can lead to internal bleeding and in some cases can be very dangerous. Ruptured ovarian cysts can cause hemorrhage, which requires immediate medical attention.
- Ovarian torsion: Often, a twisting of the ovary occurs which can lead to infertility. Ovarian torsion may disturb blood supply to the ovary as well. This leads to another complication called ovarian necrosis, which may lead to inflammation and septic shock.
- Peritonitis: Peritonitis is the inflammation of the mucus membrane. As this membrane lines the abdomen cavity, it can cause excruciating pain and in some cases can be life threatening.
- Infertility: Infertility caused by ovarian cysts can be temporary or permanent depending upon the extent of the damage to the reproductive system caused by the cyst. Hence, women suffering from ovarian cysts who also desire to get pregnant should correctly diagnose the type and treat their ovarian cysts quickly to restore the health of their reproductive system.
- Cancer: In rare instances, ovarian cysts may even turn cancerous. The patient will then require the usual cancer treatment along with surgery, where generally both the ovaries are removed.
Besides these serious complications and risks, ovarian cysts also lead to excruciating pain and hormonal imbalance. This can affect the mental and emotional well being of the patient as well. However, conventional medicine very rarely pays attention to the mental and emotional complications that may develop because of ovarian cysts. The conventional treatment options can cause numerous side effects like infertility, weight gain, and reoccurrence of large cysts. Often, the conventional treatment can worsen an already painful and dangerous condition.
Unlike the conventional approach which deals with the inflicted organ or with the symptoms of the disease (and the treatment in often aggressive with a myriad of side effects), the holistic approach treats every disease as part of a whole by firstly restoring natural balance to the body while naturally tackling each causative factor which lead to the condition. In this way, the holistic approach to treating ovarian cysts offers a long term, safe and gentle solution without the side effects of drugs or the risk of surgery while ensuring the prevention of future ovarian cyst recurrence.
“Discover the 3 Simple Steps a Desperate, 9-Year Sufferer of Ovarian Cysts ‘Accidentally’ Stumbled Upon That Cured the Pain, Bloating & Irregular Periods Permanently… After Nothing Else Worked! Ladies, This Is My Very Personal Story of a Breakthrough, All-Natural Cure That I Promise Will Help You Eliminate YOUR Ovarian Cysts In As Little As 12 Hours…”
- Without Surgery
- Without Prescription Drugs
- Without Painkillers
- Without Changing Your Entire Diet
Check out End Ovarian Cysts!